I suggest you ...

Allow selective syncing of Pipedrive Contacts and Leads

It currently syncs all Contacts only with zero flexibility. Many of the Contacts stored in Pipedrive are not active.
I would like to be able to selectively sync Leads or Contacts based on field value(s) or Pipedrive filters (e.g. Lead status is Open), same as Salesforce.

118 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We currently have over 14,000 contacts in PipeDrive, because we've been in business for 16 years. The majority aren't currently involved in any active campaign. And yet, Autopilot wants to bill us on all 14,000 contacts?! That's truly absurd.

It would be 1000% more sense to charge us based on the number of contacts who are *actively* involved in a journey.

• Yigal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Me too!
    Aron's suggestion along with Zapier's option won't include the benefits of the full integration between Pipedrive and Autopilot

• Aron @PieSync commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi there, by using the new integration between autopilot and pipedrive via piesync. You'd be able to filter out Contacts and leads that you don't need. Or put them in a different list so you can create dedicated journeys depending on the lead status. Here you can start using it http://piesync.com/autopilot/pipedrive

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

definitely one of the biggest missing features, even a simple implementation would help!

Feedback and Knowledge Base